Monday, February 28, 2011

Winter Break

So, today officially starts Bishop University's winter break. It's kinda like spring break, but its still winter here obviously. :) Students finished off their midterms last week and began to disappear then. This week is honestly a week for my team and I to rest up and relax. More importantly, we need to rest and then get into a mind set of giving God all we have for the next 2 months. I can't believe we are half way to being done.
God is doing some really awesome things, and i cannot wait to see what he will do with the final months left in the trip. He has been teaching me so so much. Today, He was teaching my on patience.
For prayer requests, please pray for direction for me. I am waiting on acceptance to nursing schools, and today i got declined from one. I'm praying God would show me where he would have me go to school or if not what he would have me do instead.

1 comment:

  1. We will be praying for you and your future that God will make your path very clear.

    ReplyDelete