It has started to become very snowy here! I walked to the university that we have been evangelizing at, and the snow was just heavily falling and it piling up quickly. It made for an interesting morning. My last week has been somewhat interesting. On Friday, i sat down with an Atheist and talked to him for a couple hours. Eventually he texted in backup, and another atheist joined in on the conversation. I left with them not really being any closer to accepting Christ, but I think what they took away from it was seeing what a genuine Christian looks like, and hopefully they were able to see what a Christian is not. Not saying I'm a perfect Christian, because i know better :) It was just a different experience for them because they wanted me to get upset and yell and I refused. Somehow, I think that is out of the normal for them. I'm praying God will continue to use me and other Christians that are here to share with them. I am also building relationships with other people I have met here, and that has been a slow but positive process.
Please pray for my team and that we will continue to be presented with opportunities to share the gospel with others. Also, pray that when these opportunities present themselves, that we would be obedient in responding.
No comments:
Post a Comment