Today has been an overall encouraging day to me. It started out a bit emotionally draining when i woke up to a nightmare to say the least. These come only every once in a while in my life but when they do come, they usually "hit home" so to speak. Although, they are frustrating or "frightening" the greatest comfort to me is knowing God is protecting me and will not let this take hold of me.
After this morning, my day has been pretty amazing. I got to adventure Canada with Ashlee as we took a bus to the mall. Had some girl time and went shopping, but mostly just got to spend time with her. God has blessed me beyond belief with such an amazing roommate.
Today, I also began to prepare for a sermon I will speak on Thursday night at down under (which is the college bible study). I am preparing to talk about the 4th chapter in the book radical which speaks on missions and getting out of our comfort zones and going and being bold about our faith in Christ. This is a subject I am very passionate about, and I am beyond thrilled to be able to share with others about this passion. I am praying that God will give me the words to speak, and that hearts would be opened to obedience in God's calling in our lives to go and share the gospel. This last week, I had the honor of sharing my testimony with down under, and also the church that i attend while I'm here.
For those who are continually praying for me, thank you. It is a spiritual battle here, and your prayers are being heard. Please keep praying for my team. Pray that God would use us in mighty ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment