This is a picture after a tired day of skiing. It was a lot of fun and I took only 3 falls, although i should probably add they were 3 pretty spectacular falls. Haha. This was my first real time skiing since i was much younger, and i was brave enough to try and make a small jump(more of a hop...). Anyway, my Canadian friend Christine finally decided she would watch me, and so of coarse that was the time i messed up. I was about to take the little jump and one of my skis fell off. . causing me to faceplant into the snow. I must admit that was a good laugh to be had.
I have only been in this place for two weeks, and yet i already love it so much. I know without a doubt this is the place I am supposed to be. I'm being able to build relationships with people here and that is the whole idea of what we are doing here. The Canadians are not looking for another "religion", and we are here to show them that Christ is not about rules but rather it's about a relationship with our savior. Making relationships with people here allows us to open up doors and show them what kind of people Christians really are and who God really is. We are tearing down the walls of misconception piece by piece. We have a long way to go, but i am positive God is going to do some amazing things here.
Please pray for me as i think i am starting to get sick. That is no good if i want to stay active and keep on keepin on :)
Love you all

No comments:
Post a Comment