Today was my 20th Birthday. Mostly it' was a normal day, just like any other. As I prayed today, I prayed that I wouldn't be glorified today because it's "my" special day, but instead that He would be glorified. Being in this place is already such a learning experience. It's a challenge to get out of my comfort zone and talk to people, but Im enjoying that challenge. It's growing me as a follower of Christ.
Please continue to pray for me that i would be obedient to the things God is calling me to do. It's not always easy, but in the end it pays off. His kingdom will be glorified in the end, whether i am apart of it or not. It's up to me to decide if i want to be apart of bringing glory to Him. Also, pray for my team and I, that we would not become homesick, so that we can focus on the task in front of us, and not be distracted.
Love you guys
No comments:
Post a Comment